How to setup a WordPress MultiSite network
WordPress Multisite is a built-in feature of WordPress that lets you build a community of WordPress sites all from within a single main site that you control. All the guesswork is removed with these videos. You’ll know what a multisite is, why you might want one and of course how to setup WordPress Multisite & secure them
It doesn’t matter if you are ‘technically challenged’. With these step-by-step video guides, simply watch over my shoulder as I show you..
Setup WordPress Multisite:
- Which Files Cannot Be Shared Between Sites – But Also How To Work Around That If You Want To!
- Several Ways To Create New Users For Your Network Of Sites!
- By Default, WordPress Does NOT Allow Site Visitors To Register For An Individual Site – Here Is Your Work-Around!
- What The Individual Site Admins CAN Do With Themes That The Super Admins CANNOT!
- How To Use The Two Different Types Of Plugins – The Multisite Only &, All The Other Ones!
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 55
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- WP Multisite-What & Why
- Enable Multisite
- Activate Multisite
- 1-Click Multisite Install
- Quick Cleanup
- Network Admin Tour
- Create & Manage Sites Part One
- Create & Manage Sites Part Two
- Creating Users Part 1 – Auto-Creation By Network
- Creating Users Part 2 – Manually As Super
- Creating Users Part 3 – Manually As Site Admin
- Creating Users Part 4 – Site Visitor Create Own Account
- Add & Manage Plugins
- Single Site Registration
- Add & Manage Themes
- Updating Networks